Samstag, 3. Oktober 2009

Der 75. Geburtstag / The 75th Birthday



Meine Tante ist 75 geworden! Leider wohnt sie am anderen Ende Deutschlands.

Ich habe ihr diese Karte gemacht:
My aunt had her 75th birthday. Unfortunately she lives at the farest end from Germany.

So I made her this card:







Ich wollte die Karte bewusst ein wenig schlichter halten. Für mich hat die Kombination rosa - dunkelrot immer auch etwas Elegantes.

Das rosa Papier ist aus dem Kit "Pretty in Pink" von Misty Cato Designs. Die Vorlage für die Blume ist ursprünglich von Ruth Zaroff (Mirkwood Designs), aber ich habe sie hier bei Mel gefunden.

Ich hoffe, Euch gefällt die Karte.

Ich wünsche allen einen schönen 3. Oktober!

I deliberately made this card a bit simple. The colour-combo pink- dark red has something elegant for me, I like it a lot.

The pink paper is from the "Pretty in Pink"-kit by Misty Cato Designs. Originally, the flower's template comes from Ruth Zaroff (Mirkwood Designs), but I found it here on Mel's page.

I hope you'll like it!

Wishing everybody a gread 3rd of October!

2 Kommentare:

Cuchy hat gesagt…

Hi Gabriele
I'm happy to see you here :)
Your aunt will love your card. It's so elegant.
I cannot join any challenge for WCMD. We will be from here to there all the weekend. Hope you have fun creating cards today.
Un beso, Cuchy

Gabriele hat gesagt…

Hu Cuchy again :)
I agree: I'm happy to read something from you :) I'll talk to my aunt tomorrow I think and hear, whether she liked the card.
Hmmm I hope you won't have too much stress over the weekend... and find some time to relax.

Thanks for your wishes
Besos,
Gabriele