Sonntag, 9. Mai 2010

100 x Danke-Karte / 100 x thank you card Vintage-like

Vintage Thank you
Stempel "Von Herzen"/ stamp "from the heart": Rayher (ein Geschenk meines Sohnes :) / a gift made by my son :) )
PP: K&Company
Schmetterling/ butterfly: The Graphics Fairy printed on PP by K&Company
Dream Text: Mel McCarthy



Heute hatte ich meinen nostalgischen Tag und habe ein wenig in den Karten gestöbert, die ich bis jetzt so alle gemacht habe.

Und dabei ist mir aufgefallen, dass ich diese Karte noch gar nicht gezeigt habe. Dabei finde ich sie eigentlich sehr schön und sie ist bei der Empfängerin auch gut angekommen. Deshalb hole ich hier meine Danke-Karte an Sunshine nach. Sunshine hatte mir seinerzeit dieses Advents Journal Jar gemacht. Und eine Aufgabe des Journal Jars lautete: "Mache eine Danke-Karte für deine WiMa". Eine tolle Idee und ich habe sie von Herzen gerne erfüllt :)

Ich wünsche Euch allen einen wunderschönen Sonntag! Und allen Müttern unter Euch: lasst Euch verwöhnen und genießt den Tag!

Viele liebe Grüße,
Gabriele
I had a kind of nostalgic day today and therefore grubbed a bit through all cards I made up to now.

Doing this I suddenly recognized that I haven`t shown this card on my blog up to now. I think, however, it`s a quite good one and (I think) the recipient of the card also liked it. Hence, I am doing that now... and show you the thank-you-card I made for Sunshine. Sunshine sent me this Advents Journal Jar in November and one of the tasks in the Jar was to make a thank-you card for your the sender of the journal jar. A great idea and I really loved to make it!

I wish everybody a wonderful Sunday! And to all mothers among you: Enjoy your special day and let your family do everything for you today!

Gabriele

2 Kommentare:

Cuchy hat gesagt…

It's beautiful Gabrielle. I specially like the vintage look. And that butterfly is sooo lovely.

Gabriele hat gesagt…

Muchísimas gracias Cuchy :)
Hope you are well and enjoying your mothers day!

Besitos,
Gabriele