Montag, 9. November 2009

Funny Monday: Lolcats

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures




Ha ha ha!
Als ich das erste Mal gelesen habe, es gäbe eine Seite, die nur lustige Katzenbilder hat und auf der die User ihre eigene Sprache entwickelt haben, dachte ich noch: "Oh je, nix für mich...". Dann hab ich mir die Seite doch mal angesehen mit meinem Sohn... seitdem gugg ich alle paar Tage mal.

Katzen sind ja meine Lieblingstiere und ich hätte auch gerne wieder eine. Und der Humor auf der Seite ist einfach zum Schießen! OMG! Sehr super Bilder... Ein Besuch bei den Lolcats lohnt sich wirklich!

Hier noch ein weiteres Lieblingsfoto:
Viel Spass beim Gucken.
Have a nice Funny Monday all,
Gabriele
When I read the first time that there is a website with funny cat pictures and on which users have their own language, I thought: "oh my, that`s not my taste". But then I visited this site together with my son... since then I am looking for the newest picture twice a week.

Cats are my favourite pets and I really would like to have one. Some time. And the sense of humour on this website is just tooooo funny! OMG! Really super pictures... a visit at the Lolcatsis really worth it.

Below one more of my favourite pictures.

Have fun and a nice funny Monday!
Gabriele



funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Keine Kommentare: